good night prayer quotes for her

May He bless you with the rest of the night and keeps you healthy. 120 Good Night Prayer Messages Quotes and Wishes for Loved Ones Sweet Good Night Message to My Sweetheart.


Pin On Good Night

At the point when we hurt you assist us with feeling much improved.

. You are the God of peace the great shepherd of the sheep. Work in me that I may be pleasing in your sight. Good night I wish you a very awesome sleep and every moment full of peace passion joy and love.

May Gods face shine on you. May Gods blessings remain in our union. Good Night Message For Family My family may God bless you with lovely and beautiful dreams tonight.

Good night I wish you a very awesome sleep and every moment full of peace passion joy and love. Through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen. It doesnt matter the distance between us at any time youll always have a special spot in my heart.

May you see your desires accomplished over your enemies in Jesus name. Good Night and sweet dreams my wife. Much obliged to you Jesus for your great consideration and for giving us.

May all the worries disappear from your life. You know our names and you cause us to feel exceptional and adored. Good night sleep tight.

Sleep well my love. May He bless you with a good nights sleep so that youre ready to begin the next day. May your sleep be blessed and refreshing may you be covered in Gods love and enjoy a peaceful night.

May you equip me with everything good that I may do your will. Goodnight dear may sweet sleep overtake you tonight and may the Lord raise you up tomorrow morning with a beautiful heart. Thank you for the many ways you make my life easier.

May He grant all of your heart desires. I pray he guides you to the end. Swee heart as you close your eyes to sleep now I pray God gives you knowledge when making important life decisions.

I said a prayer for you my love. 28102021 good night prayer quotes for her. Cute Goodnight Prayers For Her Alone.

May I sleep securely safe in your hands. Go get your sleep nothing can do any harm to you. Sweet Romantic Goodnight Messages For Her.

No matter how tiresome your day might be I am grateful to God for bringing us together. May you experience peace joy and feel safe and secure as you fall asleep. May He bless you in your sleep protect you from every harm.

Im sending you my love while you sleep sweetly love. My love i just want to wish you a sweet goodnight love. May you wake up to a beautiful day and not suffer any pain or lose hope.

Replace my fear of the future with faith in your providence. I pray that you are blessed with beautiful dreams and a sweet happy morning. Im grateful to do every moment of this life with you as my wife.

May God showers you with his blessings as you lay asleep tonight. Are you looking for. My love May you have a restful night may find peace within to start a new day.

I just cannot sleep without wishing you a good night. May your prayers over my life and our family be answered. May it be well with you all through the night.

No matter how long or short the night I want you to know all will be well as I have prayed for you. Good night to my favorite human being in the entire world. I pray that you sleep peacefully and rest well.

Have a blessed night. Good Night Prayers For Her or Him Wherever evil powers are gathered against you tonight the fire of the Holy Ghost shall consume them. May you feel blessed and peaceful throughout the night as you rest with God in your heart.

Sleep well my angel. Good Night my love I pray that you will dream sweet dreams and rest well. The love of my life Im praying that the Lord light your path so that you never stumble.

Goodnight my love may God bless you and keep you safe as you rest I will be there in your dreams tonight and every day. Good Night Prayer Messages. Never forget to cast off your cares and burden upon Him for He cares for you.

And may the Lord keep you secured like Zions mount in Jesus name. I said a prayer for you my love. Ask His forgiveness before you go to sleep.

As you sleep tonight the Lord will keep you safe through the night and endow you with rest. Nothing beats the power of a praying woman. Sweet dreams my darling.

Also that you lead us and watchman us like a shepherd. Good night and have the best of dreams of me. I hope your night is beautiful and easy.

As you sleep tonight may your mind get gifted by divine ideas and when you wake up may you be able to achieve them. Here are Romantic Good Night Quotes For Her. Youve disclosed to us we are much the same as sheep.

Have a good night gorgeous.


Pin On Cool


Pin On Wisdom


Pin On Good Night Prayer


Good Night Everyone Romantic Good Night Good Night Everyone Good Night Family


Pin On Aspire To Inspire


Pin On Fjh Goodnight


Pinterest


Pin On Good Night Greetings


Pin On Good Morning


Pin On Unconditional Love


Pin On Good Night Blessings


10 Comforting Good Night Quotes And Sayings Good Night Wishes Good Night Blessings Good Night Sweet Dreams


Pin On Good Night Blessings


Pin On Quotes


Pin On Mon Sun


Funny Good Night Quotes For Her Ore Walls Good Night Poems Good Night Prayer Sleep Better Quotes


Pin On Good Night Prayer Quotes


Pin On Good Night Quotes


Pin On Greetings Salutations

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel